- Be Enrolled Nurse registered with the Nursing Council of Hong Kong (NCHK); and
- Possess a Higher Diploma/ Associate's degree in any discipline from a recognized institute (or equivalent); and
- Meet the minimum entry requirements for training of Registered Nurses set by the NCHK. Details refer to the below link:
3 years, part-time mode with clinical practicum
The Programme 2022-2025 is scheduled to commence on 8 August 2022.
School of Nursing, Union Hospital
21/F, Citimark, 28 Yuen Shun Circuit, Shatin, N.T.
HK$177,000 for 3 years (by 3 installments)
- Applicants will be shortlisted for interview.
- Successful candidates will be notified individually.
The Professional Diploma in Nursing (EN to RN Conversion Programme) has been accredited by:
The Nursing Council of Hong Kong – Graduates are eligible to apply for registration as Registered Nurse (General) upon successful completion of the Programme.
The Hong Kong Council for Accreditation of Academic and Vocational Qualifications.
- QR Registration No.: 20/000544/L5
- Registration Validity Period: 01/08/2020 – 31/07/2024
- QF Level: 5
- Academic Writing and Effective Communication
- Humanistic Perspective on Human Nature
- Human Biology
- Fundamental of Nursing
- Applied Psychology & Sociology
- Professional Nursing Practice
- Applied Life Sciences
- Nursing Therapeutic I, II, III
- Gerontological Nursing
- Obstetric Nursing
- Paediatric Nursing
- Mental Health Nursing
- Public Health & Community Nursing
- Advanced Nursing Care
- Chinese Medicinal Nursing and Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- Leadership and Management in Health Care
- Nursing Research
- Clinical Practicum I, II, III
Upon successful completion of the Programme, graduates will be awarded the qualification of Professional Diploma in Nursing and are eligible to apply for registration with the NCHK as Registered Nurse (General).
The School of Nursing of Union Hospital reserves the right to alter, amend, vary or otherwise change any information on this website at any time (including but not limited to details relating to programmes, courses, admissions and fees etc.).