Autumn and winter is the peak season of the incidence of respiratory diseases, such as asthma. The syndrome of Asthma patients is wheeze, a sudden shortness of breath and breathing difficulty. If the patients are not treated in time, severe cases can be fatal or death.
Factors trigger the incidence of asthma:
- Contact with allergens such as pollen, animal hair and dust, etc
- Upper respiratory tract infections such as cold, bronchitis, etc
- Air pollution
- Climate change
- Vigorous exercise
Symptoms of asthma:
- Breathing with wheezing sound
- Cough, particularly in the early morning and late at night
- Shortness and difficulty in breathing. Severe case will narrow the respiratory tract and make patient choke.
- Chest discomfort
First aid to patient:
- Use Bronchodilator
- Drugs can relieve asthma and chest compression
- If asthma syndrome cannot be relieved after using medicine, seek medical advice as soon as possible
- If the victim's breathing has stopped, begin mouth-to-mouth rescue breathing and external cardiac compression as soon as you safely can. Transport the patient to the hospital immediately
- Bronchodilator is not an anti-inflammatory drug, should not have too much reliance on it.
- Seek medical advice for long-term treatment
- Avoid contact with allergens
- Regular exercise to enhance cardiovascular fitness
- Always keep good ventilation and clean